Primary task: Prepare Enhanced Due Diligence Reports
- Search and analysis of information according to a standardized process and methodology using Open Source Information Intelligence (OSINT), specialized databases, and media sources;
- Drafting and editing different types of Due Diligence reports in English using predefined templates;
- Conducting desk research as an integral part of the improvement process of internal tools;
- Preparing in-depth and comprehensive reports according to Clients’ requirements
- Participate in innovative projects that have a real impact on the core business.
- Other specific tasks depending on your profile and interests may be assigned.
- Education: University degree (BA or MA) in Law, Social Sciences, Economics, Linguistics of Translation, Journalism, and/or other relevant field.
- Languages: Proficient knowledge of English, both written and spoken (C1 level according to Common European Framework of Reference)
- Arabic is Mandatory (written fluency). Any other language such as such as, Spanish, French is a distinguishing advantage.
- Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, familiarity with the Web, search engines, and social networks.
- Soft skills: Natural curiosity and strong analytical ability, collaborative spirit, great perseverance, autonomy, strict respect of due dates, duty of secrecy and integrity; Attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency
- A stimulating and healthy work environment where you will be able to sharpen your personal skills
- An insight into how financial, industrial and political matters interact worldwide
- A complete training session and support, as well as continuous professional development
- Supervision by a dynamic team made of international experienced analysts
If you are motivated to work in a growing, fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can develop your skills and career:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com no later than May 30th, 2021.